To confirm that we indeed are back to recording semi regularly here is another episode! We would like to specifically thank Stefan for our very on topic podcast title! Also many thanks to Magnus / Philter for the very brief soundbite intro (track was Sunrise from Queen of Crows). Checkout Philter’s latest album here: https://Philter.no
Just a few of things we talk about (in no particular order):
- Another way to waste more time on social: Instamachinist newly setup Discord http://discord.gg/Mv7HTHu
- Emma’s Tool competition is back! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrC39XPRdWo
- Stefan is making parts for a film developing machine: https://www.filmomat.eu/
- Applied Science EDM: https://benkrasnow.blogspot.com/2019/03/drill-through-anything-conductive-with.html which is based on the BaxEDM power supply: https://baxedm.com/
- Home Shop Machinists sinker EDM machine article series in book format: https://secure.villagepress.com/store/items/detail/item/797
- Ben Flemming’s (who is NOT a Canadian – Justin was incorrect!) website: https://www.homebuiltedmmachines.com/
- Max makes chips in the shop again and makes a(nother) tiny part. He also cleans dog fur out of pocket watches (check out his Instagram)
- Justin is building a Curta mechanical calculator. Maybe. You can find the drawings for the Type 1 and 2 here: http://www.museummura.li/
All that and much more for another 2+ hour episode!
You can listen to the podcast here:
or you can download it directly.
Subscribe in iTunes (and please rate us!): https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/home-shop-machinists-podcast/id1180854521
Max’s website: The Joy of Precision and also his Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdMt_havo3BxZJscvRCOGcw Max’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joyofprecision/. Also be sure to check out Max’s Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/joyofprecision
Stefan Gotteswinter website: http://www.gtwr.de/ and also his Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/syyl Stefan’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stefan_gtwr/. Stefan is also on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/stefangtwr