Stan Zinkosky of Bar Z Industrial joins us to talk about music, heating treating ovens, and the first day of summer!
Some of the things we talk about include:
- St. Paddy’s Day!
- Beer, cupcakes, sitting down and black coffee!
- Stan talks about his Hot Shot 360 heat treating oven sized for home shop work. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%23Hotshot360
- Stan is getting ready for the infamous annual Bar Z Summer Bash! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RUpTHj-_aY
- Max finished his latest Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtq0in5NThE
- Stefan bought a new lathe! We are still debating who is going to hold the baby shower for him.
- Stefan is a Metalhead??!!!??
- Annular cutters
- Heat treating in general
- Justin is back to posting Youtube videos.
And much more! You can listen to it here:
or you can download it directly.
Subscribe in iTunes (and please rate us!): https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/home-shop-machinists-podcast/id1180854521
Many thanks to Stan for joining us. You can follow him on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/barzindustrial/ and also on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCircIu8sQ-e67gH4kcb0xdA. Here is the Bar Z Industrial page: http://www.barzindustrial.com/
Max’s website: The Joy of Precision and also his Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdMt_havo3BxZJscvRCOGcw Max’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joyofprecision/. Also be sure to check out Max’s Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/joyofprecision
Stefan Gotteswinter website: http://www.gtwr.de/ and also his Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/syyl Stefan’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stefan_gtwr/
Justin’s Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/thecogwheel Justin’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thecogwheel/.
The introduction music (Keeping Stuff Together by Lee Rosevere) was used under a Creative Commons license. Be sure to check out Lee Rosevere!
2 thoughts on “Home Shop Machinists Podcast – Episode 20 – Hot Shot (360)!”
I miss the podcasts! Please do another one! You guys do a great job.